. . . Paradise Park, that is! Our fun outing this week was to Paradise Park, a children's facility that promotes Edu-tainment--that's entertainment that is educational. We had seen paradise Park advertised on the local PBS station and decided to check it out this week. As you can see in the pictures, the kids had a blast. The area of Paradise Park for young children has numerous rooms with different activities for kids: a big ball pit with a large climbing structure, a large water table, an infant and toddler climbing room, a pretend store, house, and pizza parlor, an art room, an area for face painting, numerous outside play areas . . . . Both kids also attended a short cooking class, and Grant loved getting to fish (they were plastic magnetic fish, but he was still proud of his big catch!). I have to say that I was a little skeptical at first because Paradise Park is a little pricey, but I ended up being really impressed with the variety of activities and how clean the staff kept everything despite letting kids do their own thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment