Monday, October 23, 2006

Brother and Sister

Grant and Sophia have hit the point where they enjoy doing the same thing at the same time--and they'll let me get a picture of it. I wanted to share a few of the cute pictures I've gotten over the past couple of weeks of the kids having fun together.

Travis found some lights on clearance, so the kids and I used them to decorate the bunk bed. They were quite proud of themselves. They both enjoy sitting on the bunk bed to read.

The kids and I made Travis a "Happy Birthday, Daddy!" banner for his birthday. Banner making has now become one of the more fun activities for our kids. The other day Grant had me help him make a "Happy Birthday Dumbo!" banner. It turned out great. (Notice Grant in costume, again! This time he's a racecar driver.)

Snuggling in a cozy blanket on a cold day.

No comments: