Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ooh, La, La, My Mommy is Posh!

Did you catch that . . . I'm posh! (Posh is a fancy word for fancy, or so Sophia's new book "Fancy Nancy" tells us.) What a compliment! On Saturday morning I was playing with Grant and Sophia. I put on a pair of silly sunglasses and decided to strike a pose for my kiddos. Sophia gave me a look of approval and said, "Ooh, La, La. My Mommy is posh!" If that isn't funny . . . Granted, she was modifying a quote from a book she really likes these days, but even still, the fact that she came up with the quote on her own makes me laugh. The other day Grant was trying to get Sophia to sing a song, and she wasn't in the mood to sing. After about the fifth request for a song, Sophia turned to her brother and said, "Grant, I am too grouchy to sing." This girl keeps us laughing.

No comments: