Wednesday, June 06, 2007
From the Love of God . . .
Sophia's favorite question these days is "Where does ____________ come from?" We've talked about the origin of flowers, various animals, cars, food, garages, babies, rocks, the sidewalk, Target . . . The list is longer than you can imagine. Some fun conversations have been sparked by this question. I'll admit, though, that after the 1254th question of this sort in one sitting, I begin to resort to answering "from God" to each inquiry. (All good things come from above, don't they?) The other day Grant, Sophia, and I were waiting in the car while Travis went inside Pizza Hut to get our pizza. Sophia began with her questions. After several rounds she asked, "Mommy, where does pizza come from?" Grant quickly responded, "From the love of God." How true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment