Poor little Sophia . . . she is getting new molars. Poor Mommy, Daddy, and Grant . . . Sophia is getting new molars. Seriously, I do feel for her. She is miserable. Her nose is running (which she ever so cutely describes as her nose melting), she's running a low fever, her mouth hurts, and she can't sleep. On top of it all we are deep in the process of moving out of our apartment, so Travis and I are busy and probably not as patient as we would be otherwise. Poor baby girl.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
My nose is melting . . .
Poor little Sophia . . . she is getting new molars. Poor Mommy, Daddy, and Grant . . . Sophia is getting new molars. Seriously, I do feel for her. She is miserable. Her nose is running (which she ever so cutely describes as her nose melting), she's running a low fever, her mouth hurts, and she can't sleep. On top of it all we are deep in the process of moving out of our apartment, so Travis and I are busy and probably not as patient as we would be otherwise. Poor baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment