Saturday, January 05, 2008

Smith Family Fun . . .

Last weekend we enjoyed the opportunity to spend some time with my mom's side of the family. As always when this side of the family gets together, there is a lot of food and a lot of laughter.

My cousin Heather and her fiance Ben. Congrats to you both. Welcome to the family, Ben. We hope your time with us made you want to marry Heather more not less.

My dad, Sophia and I.

What's a family get together without a game of cards. Congrats to Travis and Kevin on your win.

My cousin Vanessa and my uncle Dale. Vanessa, Travis and I have the perfect care package to send to you while you are in Mexico . . . a little taste of home. Get excited. You are going to love it.

My uncle Kevin and Sophia.

Heather and my mom.

Sophia and my aunt Tammy.

My cousin Matt.

I'm ashamed to say that this is the only picture I got of my aunt Sheryl and my Grandma. Yep, they are washing dishes. I suppose that's what happens when you have the camera out for only five minutes during the whole weekend.

No comments: