Friday, March 07, 2008

My Girl . . .

It's Sophia's birthday!! That means it's time for the annual birthday list of things I love about Sophia. Here we go:

1. I love Sophia's sense of humor. This kid makes me laugh. A lot. Out loud.

2. I love listening to Sophia sing to herself when she is in bed. Sweet and innocent.

3. I love Sophia's mind. She is one smart cat. May she use it for good . . .

4. I love Sophia's passion. Sophia is a girl who makes up her mind and stands firm.

5. I love that Sophia likes me. She has grown to an age where we can visit about things, share jokes, and genuinely enjoy one another. May God bless and protect our special relationship.

6. I love Sophia's heart for her family. Sophia loves "Family Days" and has a special affection for her brother. She has special love for her grandparents, too.

7. I love Sophia's creative spirit. Give the girl a roll of tape, some markers, scissors, paper and glue and she's going to have a great afternoon.

8. I love Sophia's laugh. There are few things that can make me smile quicker.

9. I love Sophia's relational nature. What types of things does Sophia enjoy doing? Anything that someone will do with her.

10. I love Sophia's ability to ask questions that reveal her innocence, her creativity, her curiosity, and her insight. She teaches me a lot.

Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet Sophia!

No comments: