The birthday princess in the throne that Uncle Brandon and Aunt Misty gave her. I don't think there could have been a more appropriate gift!
The "really, real" Cinderella arrives and greets the birthday princess while Sophia's friends decorated Princess Sophia's art studio.
Cinderella explained to the children that a dragon had escaped and left dragon eggs all over Princess Sophia's backyard. She asked all of Sophia's friends to help collect the dragon eggs. Here the children are getting ready for the Easter egg, er, Dragon egg hunt.
Cake Time! As I was planning Sophia's party, I found a wonderful set of instructions telling how to make a giant castle cake. I was all set to make it, but then a wise, wise friend suggested that perhaps a simple store bought cake would be far less stressful. I am very glad that I took her advice!
Cake on the deck with Cinderella!
Opening gifts!
The kids opening their Dragon Eggs.
We had a lot of Cinderella's at the party!!
Tuckered after such a fun day!











No comments:
Post a Comment