In other news, we had a monumental event last week. Each Thursday Sophia goes to a Parents' Day Out program at a local church. (She loves it!) I get work done in the morning and then I spend some special one on one time with Grant. We call Thursdays our "Grant and Mommy Day". For Grant and Mommy Day last week we were a bit more extravagant than most weeks and went to Chuck E. Cheese's. We had a great time. It turns out that Grant likes ski ball almost as much as I do.
What's new with Sophia these days? She's into keeping track of who loves who. At random times throughout the day she will make declarations of her love for others: "I love Grant" "I love Grandma" "I love Jordan" She says it with great enthusiasm and then smiles so big, it is as cute as can be. Sophia also likes to keep track of who loves her and those around her: "Daddy loves Sophia" "Mommy loves Grant" "Daddy loves Mommy" I hope she is always as certain of those things and feels just as free to express her love as she does now!
No comments:
Post a Comment