Two snow days in a row . . . what more could we ask for! (Bran and Misty, you all may live on the beach, but I bet you don't get snow days!) Here are some pictures of us enjoying our time off:

As soon as the first snow flakes began to fall Grant was sure we needed to go outside to play in the snow. I think it may have taken longer to put on the kids' boots, snow pants, coats, mittens, and hats than we were actually able to tolerate the cold enough to stay outside.

Who cares if there wasn't enough snow to cover the grass? We had a blast. Grant's favorite game was to have "Snow Races" through the yard.

Sophia liked the snow too, but she had a hard time staying on her feet.

Yep, I took pictures of her flat on her back rather than helping her up right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment