It feels good to know what our family will be doing next year, even if there are still a lot of questions up in the air. Somewhere around my junior year of college I decided that I wanted to teach Religion/Ethics at a college or university. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to move forward on that dream. I am blessed to have a husband who is very supportive and encouraging in this endeavor. He gives me vision and courage . . . I'm thankful for him. A while back I was visiting with my friend, Samantha, whose family is also making some major life changes. Samantha made the comment that it is nice to know that we are still able to chase dreams. It really is.
Now the fun begins of finding a job for Travis, a school for Grant and Sophia, a house (after seven years of apartment living, I'm particularly excited about this one), . . .
3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations...you're so smart.
Congratulations and God bless you all. What an exciting time for your family! We will be praying for you and will look forward to the sappy Jewell post! :)
Lindsey
I'm so excited for you guys...but I'm going to miss knowing you are in Kansas City. Milwaukee is only a short Midwest airlines flight away from KC though!!! :)
Post a Comment