Monday, May 07, 2007

God told Noah to build him an arky, arky . . .

We've had a lot of rain in the last few days. So much so that at the moment, I'm really glad we live on a hill, as there would have to be a whole lot of water for us to actually float away. Yesterday after church, we had a break in the rain so we geared up and headed out to our puddle. With the fun the kids have in that puddle, I think that rather than investing in a pool in the future, we'll just look for a house with bad drainage in the driveway.

Sophia dressed in her puddle playing clothes.

Who knew that jumping off a curb could be so much fun?

This is Sophia attempting to begin a wrestling match in the puddle. I have to say that we are very proud that Grant knew better than to flatten his sister out in the puddle.

Brother and sister!

No comments: