A couple of weeks ago we found a nice little bike for Grant at a garage sale. I have to say that for a kid who was never really interested in his tricycle or big wheels, I am quite impressed with how well he has taken to it (it has training wheels, but I'm still impressed). He has already taken his bike for a ride to the park and back. A lot of the older kids at Grant's school ride their bikes to and from school. Grant has already started asking me if he can ride his bike to school instead of walking. We may have to try a practice ride this weekend.
Looks like a pretty serious cyclist, doesn't he? I know, he needs a helmut.
The evening that Grant rode his bike to the park, Sophia decided that she really wanted to to ride the tricycle to the park. Daddy didn't want to let his girl down, so he said yes. Nevermind the fact that Sophia's feet don't reach the petals! What a dad . . . he actually bent over and pushed her on the tricycle for about a block and a half. After a while they both decided they'd get to the park faster and happier if Travis just carried Sophia.
1 comment:
That is a precious picture!!
Post a Comment