Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A month of pictures . . .

I haven't done a very good job lately at posting pictures. I'm trying to make up for it . . .

This is Sophia's doll going potty. Sophia works very hard each day trying to keep her pants dry, so bathroom issues tend to be on her mind. She was thrilled the other day to find that one of her dolls has underpants under her long pants. As seen above, Sophia has enjoyed helping her doll keep her pants dry, too. She's quite proud of herself.

Seriously, is there anything sweeter? There's nothing like seeing your kids asleep to remind you of how angelic and innocent they are. (For some reason that can be harder to remember when they are awake!)

Grant enjoying some guitar time with "Uncle" Jordan. Jordan usually spends part of Sunday afternoon with us and is great at entertaining/humoring the kids. We all enjoy having him around, and Travis and I feel blessed that our kids have a friend in him.

You can't tell from the picture, but Sophia was loving this. I love seeing our kids play with each other.

A couple of weeks ago we found two little squirrels in our yard. They had apparently fallen out of their nest in one of our trees. They were cute as can be, but not being able to help them was heartbreaking. Did you know that squirrels can scream?

Grant and I made some of my mom's rolls the other day. Grant loves baking and particularly enjoys kneading the dough. Our rolls turned out good, but not nearly as good as my mom's!

No comments: