Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Christmas pictures you aren't getting . . .

I have big ambitions this year of sending out a Christmas letter and picture. We'll see if I actually get it done. So far I printed off 55 copies of a picture that looked amazing on the tiny screen of my camera. It had all four of us looking at the camera and smiling. We all looked good, and I'll be honest, this doesn't happen often. Unfortunatley, I didn't look at the picture on my computer because if I had I probably would have noticed that it was really out of focus.

Trying to keep a positive attitude, I bribed the kids into posing for another round of pictures this morning. Fortunatley, the kids were in a good mood and we even had a little fun.

I thought I'd share some of the pictures that we won't be sending out this year . . .

Doesn't that just make you excited to see the one we actually chose?

No comments: