The Machine
Once upon a time there was a machine. The machine had three buttons. Push one button and the machine shot out uppercase letter. Vurm! Vurm! Push another button and the machine shot out lowercase letters. Mmmmmmm! The last button shot out mubers. Ding! Dong! Then the machine ran out of bateries. Ummmmmmm! The end.
(I love that one because it has all of Grant's current passions: machines, letters, and numbers.)
My Elevator Book
I rode on an elevator. I rode to the seventh floor. I pressed the down arrow and went back to the third floor. Then I rode down to the first floor. I rode up to the fifthteenth floor. I rode to the fourteenth floor. THen I rode to the fifth floor. I rode the elevator to the first floor, got off, and went home.
(If you only knew what a wonderful day this story would make for Grant!)
The Number House
There was 1, 2, and 3. And 8, 5, and 2. They lived in the Number House. They slide in a tunnel. They have dinner. After dinner they eat cake. They take a bath in a number tub. The numbers sleep in a number bed. The end.
The Silly Song Machine
Once upon a time there was a silly song machine. I put votes from the office in it. The machine played the second song. It was "The Pirates Don't Do Anything". The office people stopped working. The machine was ruined. They fixed the machine. The office people went back to work. The end.
Seventeen the King
Seventeen the King was yelling. Grant tried to stop him from yelling. Seventeen kept yelling. Number four tried to stop him. Twelve stopped seventeen from yelling. Seventeen was quiet and Grant felt happy. The End.
Grant also wrote some poetry this year:
The Number 8
The Number 8 is my favorite one.
I like the number 8 because it is so cool!
8 is a circle and a circle.
I like 8 jelly beans.
The end.
Spiders
I see five spiders.
They are climbing on a catepillar.
Now I see 8 ladybugs.
They are going down in the ground.
The end.
Number Poem
1 ant going in the ground.
2 ants going down in the ground.
3 ants going to their fist grade room.
4 ants going up a box.
5 ants going up inside their home.
No comments:
Post a Comment