Monday, April 03, 2006

Inspired . . .

Well, friends and family, I am entering the blog world with much trepidation. Its not so much the idea of people I don't know reading my blog (I don't think they would find it that interesting), rather my fears revolve more around such things as what if everyone thinks my posts are dorky, what if I get started with blogging and then don't keep up with it, and what if I do keep up with it but no one reads it.

Regardless, I've decided to push past these fears and give blogging a try. A couple of friends have recently started blogs for their families and have inspired me to give it a go. I decided that since we don't get to see some of our friends and family nearly as much as we would like to . . . and we're definitely not great at phone calls or emails . . . that this would be a good way for us to share the things going on in our family. My goal is to post cute pictures and stories on a regular basis (what "regular basis" means is yet to be determined!)

I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't thing that Grant and Sophia could be any cuter. Grant has grown up so much...I can't believe it!!! And Ms. Sophia...well I think I see a star in the makings. I'm so glad that I can see them and also have a little update on how you are doing!! I miss you very much!

Love,
Meg

Samantha said...

So glad you're in the blogger world. I laughed out loud at Sopia's pic. Hilarious. Looking forward to keeping up with your family...you've been added to my Favorites folder. :)

Anonymous said...

Did Bucky's Chiefs jacket shrink that much that Grant is able to wear it? Where is the Wizards gear? Since your husband is advertising for your blog, I thought I would leave a note. As far as "keeping up with it but no one reads it," it's okay, I've been doing that two years. Keep it up.

The Mathews Family said...

Yeah! Your babies are beautiful, of course. Looks like Sophia is breaking the "serious" Travis-Sheryl-Grant mold! Keep the pix and news coming.

Cheers, Jodi