We've had sick kids in our house for the past couple of days. Nonetheless, Grant gave me a cute moment that I had to share. Playing on our king size bed is a favorite pastime in the Ferguson family. The other day Grant and I were playing while Sophia was napping. I had tossed Grant on the bed and told him, "I'm going to tickle your belly!". Grant laughed and said, "I'm going to tickle your feelings." I thought, "Wow, what a great philosophical statement! He understands that he is going to do something that will make me happy."
It was only when he reached down and tickled my calves that I remembered what had taken place a couple weeks ago. I was sitting on the couch with my feet propped up on the ottoman. Grant laid down on the floor on his back under my legs and began to flap my calves back and forth. It was at this point that I said, "Grant please stop. That hurts my feelings."
Not such a deep philosophical statement after all. Regardless of what Grant meant to say, as it turns out, he tickles my feelings everyday.
2 comments:
Hey, Sheryl, I love your webpage. I bookmarked it on my computer at work so I can check in from time to time and see cute pics of the kids. I'm sorry to hear that I don't get to babysit tonight because I was really looking forward to spoiling my niece and nephew! I sure hope Grant gets feeling better soon. We love you guys.
You have the cutest kids! Travis, I mean Sheryl!
Post a Comment